Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week 6

Well yesterday was the first Monday that went really well for Josh!  I am soooooo thankful for that.  He said even though the pace of things is still picking up he feels like this week will be a better week.  I have a feeling that he is adjusting, if thats even possible, to the craziness of academy life.  He sounded great on the phone last night.  He amazes me more and more everyday.  I can not believe the amount of information he has memorized.  Absolutely incredible!  When we talk on the phone we go over the gazillion codes he has to know and I quiz him.  It's kind of fun for me to be a part of it.  I love being on the phone studying with him, quizzing him, listening to him interact with his roommates.  It helps me cope with the fact that this part of Joshs life I will never really be able to be a part of.  It's strange to think about the fact that this season in his life will just be a story he tells me. I will never be able to witness him in action at the academy.  I will never see him in his academy blues.  Just strange to think about.  I think you get so comfortable being a part of your husbands everyday life so its weird that he has a completely different life sun night through fri.  A life I will never really know.  Just crazy but its all good.  :) 
The boys and I are having a great week so far.  We had fun this last weekend hanging out with family.  Josh's brother was in town from NC and it was fun to catch up on things.  L turns 2 on Sat.  I'm not sure how ok I am with that.  I'm really missing having a baby and he is def not a baby anymore!  Time goes by way too fast.  Another reminder that the next 5 months will fly by as well.  :)

With Love,
Trina   

No comments:

Post a Comment