Monday, November 5, 2012

Week 14

Week 14.......only 13 to go!  It feels soooooo good to have the first number larger than the second!  YAY!   We are on the down hill.  They say the last 3 months fly by, so I'm really hoping that holds true.  This time of year seems to normally fly by quickly so this year shouldnt be any different right?  :)  We had a great weekend!  Love, love, love the extra hour of sleep due to the time change.  Josh and I slept in on sat and pretty much stayed home all weekend because L was still sick.  It was soooooo nice to be home and relax.  We dont have the chance to do that most weekends.  I was talking about how it would be fun for the boys and I to go up there one weekend so Josh doesnt have to drive home but Josh doesnt think he would want/like that.  Theres something about being home thats soooo relaxing and normal!  I forget that even if I'm tired of being home Josh really misses it!  He misses it a lot!  He misses sleeping in his own bed in his own house.  Sounds silly but even to shower in his own shower and get ready in his own bathroom!  When you really think about it he is only home 4 whole days a month.  Sat is the only day he gets at home.  Friday nights he gets home so late and sunday afternoon hes back on the road.  Ohhhh the little things we take for granted.  So with that being said I dont think the boys and I will be going up north for the weekend unless for some reason Josh cant come home then maybe we will go up there.  :)  L is finally feeling better today.  Still has a runny nose but no more fever or upset tummy and so far S and I are still healthy.  Praying that Josh didnt catch it this weekend.  He has another busy week which is pretty much the norm up there.  Everything with the prescription sunglasses for the range did not work out.  They ordered the wrong lenses!!  Very very very frustrating.  I am tired of the run around with trying to get them and now it will be another week before we can get the right ones IF they order the correct ones this time..... so we are getting our money back and cancelling the whole thing!  Not sure how much they would have helped anyway.  He will be out at the range a few times this week so I'm praying that he continues to figure it out and learns to adjust.  Praying for him to have patience and confidence.  Praying that the Lord will guide and direct him.  Praying that in time of frustration and doubt that he will find comfort in Gods promises.  praying, praying, praying!  :)  With L feeling a little better I am hoping to have a regular week this week.  We are laying low today just to make sure hes all better but after today we have to get out of the house before I go crazy!  :)  This morning L cried for his daddy.  He pushed me away and said no mommy, me want daddy!  Daddy home!  As much as it broke my heart to see him miss his daddy it brought a smile to my face because Josh is such an amazing father and the boys love him soooooo soooooo much.  I would be worried if the boys didnt miss him.  We are getting closer and closer to the big day so meanwhile we will continue to keep on going day by day, week by week, month by month. 

With Love,
Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment