Thursday, November 29, 2012

Week 17

Week 17!  Only 10 more!  It's Thursday and I usually blog earlier in the week than this but this week has been a little busy.  I am secretly freaking out right now but trying my hardest to stay positive.  As I'm typing this Josh is being tested on something and if he doesnt pass my phone will be ringing and he will have packed his bags and be headed home!  I have no idea what we would do.  No job.  No income.  Very little left in savings.  All this sacrifice and hard work for what?  This is something we talked a lot about before we decided to go through with this but we gave it all up to the Lord then and we will continue to give it all up to Him now.  I have Faith and I know that no matter what the outcome we will get through it because we are never alone.  It will all be ok.  It will all be ok.  :) ok that felt good to give myself a little pep talk.  I've discovered that writing is very therapeutic.  hahaha
Thanksgiving break was such a blessing!  It was soooooo nice to have Josh home for 4 days!  We definitely ate way too much but enjoyed every bit of it.  Monday was really hard on S.  I think he enjoyed Josh being home so much that when he left he was just devastated.  When I was praying with him this morning for Josh to pass his test today S interrupted me and said I dont want daddy to pass I want daddy to come home.  This broke my heart.  It is so hard to explain to him that this is for our good.  All this sacrifice and hard work now will make for a better future for us as a family.  Bottom line is hes 4 years old and just wants his dad home today.  He doesnt care about tomorrow!  The good thing is he IS ONLY 4 and he prob wont remember most of this.  If theres one thing I want him to take/learn from this experience is how important it is to Trust God and stick together as a family.  I'm praying for good news tonight and hoping my phone doesnt ring this afternoon. 

With Love,
Trina     

No comments:

Post a Comment