Thursday, August 23, 2012

Almost Friday

Tomorrow is Friday and it seems forever away.  This week has gone by pretty slow considering everything we've done.  S started pre-school and loves it!  Tues night we had S's favorite meal (french toast) thanks to Katie!  We had a great time hanging out and going swimming, thank you again guys!  Today is my dads birthday so he came into town and we caught up for lunch.  Love it when he hangs out.  The boys have so much fun with him.  For those of you that don't know my dad he turned 53 today but has the energy of a 5 year old and according to S he turned 5 today not 53!  :)  My dad is always there for me along with every other family member of mine.  I was reminded today how blessed I am to have such a strong support group through all this, family and friends included.  They are really making this craziness duable.  So if I haven't told you guys thank you enough, thank you!  I love you.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow.  I purposely try to hold things off to do around the house until Friday because the busier I am the faster the time goes by.  Staying busy is key.  If I'm bored I can easily get into a poor pity me mood and that is not good.  I refuse to be unhappy no matter what.  Monday was a bad day.  Didn't go to the gym.  Didn't go anywhere.  Very bad day.  The good news is tues, wed and today were much better.  :) 

Josh is hanging in there.  Hes looking forward to coming home tomorrow and spending time with the boys.  His biggest struggle has nothing to do with the academy, not that it isn't a struggle in itself of course, but the toughest thing for him is being away from home.  Its a huge adjustment.  He will get through it though.  Hes very thankful he is busy so he doesn't have too much time to think about it.  I pray nightly that he can shut his brain off to get some sleep.  Day after day he puts his head down and does what he is asked to do.  I am so thankful for a hard working husband!  It sounds like we have a lot to do this weekend so I'm hoping that he can find time to rest a little bit, if not at least we will be together during it.  Is it Friday yet?!  .......soon enough!

With Love,
Trina   

No comments:

Post a Comment