Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Days 2-3

We are all doing good.  Josh has called home both nights and sounds like he is adjusting well.  He has spent most of the last 2 days in the classroom and has a lot to memorize.  He was shinning his boots tonight as he was talking to me because he has no "free" time.  They start the day at 4:30 am and don't stop until 9:00 pm.  At 9:00 is when they have time to study and prepare for the next day!  It's crazy!  He is the perfect man for the job though.  Lack of sleep and too much on his plate to handle.....that's my man!  :)  He has to do PT in the morning and I will be setting my alarm tonight to wake up and pray for him to have the endurance and strength to do every last push-up, sit-up, mountain climber, jumping jack and whatever else he has to do.  I know he will do great.  Josh is very strong. 

As for me and the boys, we have had pretty normal days.  I almost forgot to take the yard trash out yesterday until I heard the truck and quickly pulled the trash can to the curb.  Another thing I don't ever think about doing because Josh always did it.  Hopefully I wont forget Friday for the waste trash.  :)  The good news is I haven't forgotten to feed Shelby (our dog).  Josh was worried about that one.  I killed a spider today which is huge for me!  Thought about calling someone then quickly got over my fear and went for it.  hahaha  L is a little under the weather.  I'm hoping its just allergies but we will see.  He slept 14 hours last night and took a 2 hour nap today and had no problem going to bed at 8 tonight!!!  I must say this morning was really nice and quite.  S and I relaxed on the couch watching a movie while I sipped on my coffee.  Hoping L feels better in the morning.  We made prayer cards for Josh today.  S folded them up and put them in his back pack so we can randomly pull as many as we want throughout the day and pray for what the card says.  I better get some sleep tonight.  I promised Josh I would start memorizing the codes so I can help him study this weekend.  I haven't told him I started blogging and I don't think I want to.  The last we talked about it he gave me the name for the blog but I told him I wasn't going to do it.  I want him to stay focused on his stuff and not be distracted by home.  When he graduates he can catch up on the next 6 months.   The days are long, nights even longer, eyes are still puffy but I know in the end it will all be worth it.

With Love,
Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment