Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 4

Trying to stay happy.  No phone call tonight.  :(  I have to remind myself that I am very lucky that he was able to call the other nights.  Its just really hard not knowing how his day went or how he is feeling.  The good news is I will get to for sure not only talk to him tomorrow but SEE him!!!!  Yay...I cant wait!  We have a huge calendar in S's room so he can cross off the days.  I have the days that daddy comes home marked with a big smiling face so before S went to bed tonight and crossed off today he saw that tomorrow we get to see daddy.  He was sooooo happy.  I had to explain that it wouldn't be until really late tomorrow night but we would wait up for him.  :)  I'm not sure if his little 4 year old mind really understands all this but so far he is doing pretty good.  He has cried a few times for Josh but overall hes doing great.  L is too little to understand.  This morning he called for dad and when I went into his room I reminded him that daddy was at his CHP school.  He looked at me and said oh.  :)  That was that.  Going to try to get some sleep.  Still a little hopeful that a phone call might come before 10.  Not very much time left so I doubt it.  (Sigh)  This is hard.

Trina  

No comments:

Post a Comment