Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 4

It's Tuesday of week 4!  I am so excited to be able to say that on Friday we are 1 month down!  YAY!!!!!  What an amazing feeling to know that we are still staying strong and feel confident that we can do this.  I didn't feel like posting yesterday or Sunday and I am so thankful I didn't because I am in a much better mood today.  Sundays and Mondays are just hard.  Simply difficult to get through.  I've just excepted it for what it is and am thankful that tuesdays and the rest of the week is better.  S is in pre-school on tuesdays and its Grammie day!  My mother-in-law takes care of the boys for me every tuesday, which is a huge blessing because I get a whole day to myself.  I don't know very many stay at home moms that get such a special treat!  It's wonderful to be able to run around without unloading the boys and dragging them around in this heat!  I also get a kid free house to crank up the music and get the bleach out!  Tuesdays are bathroom cleaning days at this house!  Well "most" tuesdays.  :)  I had a meeting last night for my moms group at church (MOPS) and had a wonderful time getting to know some of the girls a little better.  I have the privilege of serving with an amazing group of ladies and am really looking forward to this year.  Funny story from Sunday.  After Josh left S again cried and wanted to follow daddy to academy school.  So I explained that we were not allowed at daddys school and couldn't go so S took a deep breath shook off the tears and said, "Mom it's ok I can handle it!"  :)  Love his 4 year old mind.  He reminds me during the week that he is the man of the house until daddy gets home so I don't need to worry.  He will take care of me!  :)  So precious.  Josh is doing outstanding!  (that's what he is suppose to say if someone asks how he is doing)  but really he is doing good and staying strong.  The work load is increasing but he is doing great.  He cant wait to get to his first short term goal...this weekend, 1 month down!  Life is still a crazy wild emotional ride but it's our life and we are in it together.  So encouraging to know that I am not alone!  :)

With Love,
Trina

4 comments:

  1. One Month! :)Only 5 to go! We got this! :) Still keeping you and your family in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew you all did it! 1/6th of the way. A major accomplishment. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! 1 month down is a BIG deal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete