Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 2...here we go!

I am so thankful we live close enough for Josh to come home most weekends.  We had a crazy busy but overall great weekend.....that went by way too fast.  The boys and I were so happy to have him home.  S hardly left Josh's side!  He wanted to help daddy with everything and pretty much followed him wherever he went.  He even wanted to help him study and when I suggested he should watch a movie and let daddy be for a min he said, "no thank you mom.  I'm going to watch daddy do his homework."  How do you say no to that?!  :)  Josh is doing great.  He has the perfect attitude and outlook on everything.  I am so proud of him!

So my goal this week is to try not to be so emotional.  I really am doing ok, just extremely tearful.  It's starting to affect S though so I need to be careful.  He told Josh that he took care of me and kissed away all my tears because mommy cried a lot.  On Friday night when I told him we were going to pick up daddy he looked at me and asked, "Does that mean you are not going to cry anymore and be happy?"  That is a little too much added stress for a 4 year old!  I need to be taking care of him...not the other way around!  So that is my goal for week 2.  Hold in my tears as much as possible around the boys.  I know there will be times we all cry together and that is healthy but last week was a little too much.  Looking back at the week though I think to myself it wasn't really that bad and it went by pretty fast.  So I'm going to try to remind myself this week that it too will be over before we know it and Friday will come and we will get to spend the weekend with Josh.  So here we go week 2!

With Love,
Trina    

No comments:

Post a Comment