Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 3!

Well here we go week 3!  We had a much better weekend than last.  I felt like we had more time to just relax and enjoy Josh being home.  I'm hopeful that every weekend will just get better as we find a good routine to get stuff done.  Our goal from here on out is to finish all our "to do's" on Sat. so Sunday we can actually relax and have a somewhat normal family day! (If there is a such thing in this season of our life.)  It's nice to wake up on Sunday and know we are packed and all ready to go so we can go to church and spend stress free time with friends and family.  When I think that we are already on week 3 I am excited because we have two weeks behind us and looking back they actually went by pretty fast.  I have to be careful not to think about how many weeks are ahead because in doing so I feel like we cant do this.  I cant take care of our boys by myself until Feb!  So when I start feeling like this I take a deep breath and try to find short term goals.  Josh is thinking the same way.  We have to remind each other that we just have to take it week by week.  Short term goals will lead to the end goal.......Graduation Day!  The start day of a whole new life for us.  The last two Mondays have been Josh's hardest days so I'm hoping that today will be the first "good" Monday for him.  Sunday nights are the hardest for me and the boys.  When daddy left both boys cried and S yelled at me to follow daddy to academy school!  Moments like this make it seem too difficult to handle but thankfully the Lord has given me the strength during these times to get through them.  We decided that cake pops would make our tears go away.  :)  So with a starbucks g-card (thanks to my amazing neighbor! :) we all enjoyed a little treat.  I haven't had much motivation today but I'm doing just fine.  Tomorrow is a big day for us.  S starts pre-school!  Yay!  He can't wait.  My week has already filled up with places to go and friends to visit which makes it so nice!  I do so much better if I have a reason to get dress and out of the house.  L is down for a nap and when he wakes up I am making myself go to the gym.  Its been way too long since I've worked out and I need to get back into a healthy routine.  I don't want to go because I feel like I have no energy but I know I will feel better if I can just make it there!  I cant wait to hear from Josh tonight.  I am so proud of him! 

With Love,
Trina      

1 comment: